For adults with bladder cancer and cancers of the urinary tract that have spread (metastatic) or cannot be removed by surgery, and who have received a platinum-containing chemotherapy medicine and also received an immunotherapy medicine*
TRODELVY CAN HELP SHRINK YOUR TUMORS
- TRODELVY was studied in 112 adults with bladder cancer and cancers of the urinary tract that spread or could not be removed by surgery who have received a platinum-containing chemotherapy medicine and an immunotherapy medicine
- Patients were given TRODELVY 10 mg/kg as an intravenous infusion on Days 1 and 8 of a 21-day treatment cycle
*TRODELVY is approved based on medical studies that measured how many patients responded and how long they responded. Continued approval may depend on benefit demonstrated in additional medical studies.
TRODELVY may not work for everyone. Individual results may vary.
TRODELVY was studied across a range of patients
- The median age was 66 years (range 33-90 years)
- The majority of patients were male (78%) and White (74%)
- 96% of patients had metastatic disease; 67% had visceral metastases, including 34% with liver metastases
- The median number of prior therapies for advanced cancer was 3 (range 1–8)