ONE-THIRD OF PATIENTS HAD THEIR TUMORS SHRINK
TRODELVY was studied in 108 patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (mTNBC) who had at least 2 prior treatments for their metastatic disease.
- Patients with bulky disease, defined as a mass >7 cm, were not eligible
- Patients with treated brain metastases not receiving a high dose of steroids (>20 mg prednisone or equivalent) for at least 4 weeks were eligible
- Patients with known Gilbert's disease were excluded
TRODELVY was studied across a range of patients:
- The median age was 55 years (range 31-80 ); 87% of patients were younger than 65 years
- The majority of patients were female (99%) and White (76%)
- The median number of prior metastatic therapies was 3. The range was 2-10
A larger clinical trial is being conducted to help confirm the clinical benefit of TRODELVY.