TRODELVY ACCESS SERVICES is a patient access and reimbursement support program. It will help you understand specific coverage and reimbursement guidelines for TRODELVY 180 mg single-dose vial.
Reimbursement support services include:
- Benefits and coverage
- Out-of-pocket cost assessment
- Patient support programs
- Alternate assistance options
Patient access support includes:
- TRODELVY Savings Program for eligible patients with commercial or private insurance*
- Immunomedics Patient Assistance Program (PAP) for qualified uninsured or underinsured patients to receive TRODELVY at no cost†
- Referrals to independent third-party assistance organizations‡
TRODELVY support may vary based on application criteria and is subject to change or discontinuation. Physician office must submit prior authorizations and appeals.
* Patients must not be enrolled in a government-sponsored program and must meet certain other eligibility criteria to qualify for this program. If approved, the patient may pay as little as $0, with a maximum benefit of $25,000 per year.
† Immunomedics PAP provides TRODELVY free of charge for eligible patients who are uninsured or underinsured. To qualify for assistance, patients must meet certain eligibility criteria.
‡ Patients with Medicare or other government insurance who need assistance with cost-share requirements for TRODELVY may be eligible for co-pay or co-insurance assistance through an independent co-pay assistance foundation. Case Managers can verify patient’s coverage for TRODELVY. If co-pay assistance needs are identified, the Case Manager can provide information about any available foundations. The foundation will determine the patient’s eligibility for co-pay or co-insurance assistance based on their own criteria and will contact the patient directly regarding the application process.
Use the Patient Enrollment Form to enroll in TRODELVY ACCESS SERVICES
For more information, please contact TRODELVY ACCESS SERVICES
- Phone: 1-844-TRODELVY (1-844-876-3358)
- Fax: 1-833-851-4344
- Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 7 PM ET
TRODELVY SAVINGS PROGRAM
The TRODELVY Savings Program provides savings on out-of-pocket expenses of TRODELVY 180 mg single-dose vial, up to $25,000 annually for commercially or privately insured patients. Terms and conditions apply.§
- Patients pay $0 out of pocket for TRODELVY, which includes co-pay and co-insurance, up to $25,000 annually
- The Program only assists with cost of TRODELVY; patient is responsible for cost-share of treatments and office visits
- This Program does not support any claims covered, paid, or reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs
- See HOW IT WORKS below for simple steps to receive savings
- For additional information, contact TRODELVY ACCESS SERVICES at 1-844-TRODELVY (1-844-876-3358), option 2
How It Works
Your doctor's office or TRODELVY ACCESS SERVICES can help you determine eligibility and apply. Download the Enrollment Form and then talk to your doctor about the enrollment process.
- Your doctor purchases and administers TRODELVY
- Your doctor submits a claim to your insurance plan
- You and your doctor will receive an Explanation of Benefits, which shows how much your doctor was reimbursed and how much you owe
- If approved, you or your doctor will be reimbursed up to $25,000 annually by the TRODELVY Savings Program. Your doctor may collect any remaining balance from you
§ Terms & Conditions
Eligible patients receive up to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per year. This offer is not valid for prescriptions covered by or submitted for reimbursement, in whole or in part, under Medicare (including Medicare Part D), Medicaid, similar federal or state-funded programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico), or where otherwise prohibited by law. No claims for reimbursement for TRODELVY units dispensed under the TRODELVY Co-pay/Co-insurance Savings Program may be submitted to any public payor (ie, Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, Tricare, VA, and DoD). Product dispensed pursuant to program rules and federal and state laws. Immunomedics reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice at any time. Not valid if reproduced. This offer is valid in the United States. Void where prohibited by law.
Immunomedics Patient Assistance Program
The Immunomedics Patient Assistance Program (PAP) helps eligible patients who are uninsured or underinsured obtain access to TRODELVY at no cost.
- To determine if you are eligible for the program, your doctor will give you an application to complete and sign
- Your doctor will submit the completed application to TRODELVY ACCESS SERVICES, and you will be notified by your doctor if you are eligible
Third-party Assistance Referrals
Case Managers are available to provide you with information about other organizations that may be able to help you with co-pays, deductibles, and insurance premiums related to your TRODELVY treatment.
- Call 1-844-TRODELVY (1-844-876-3358), option 2 to speak with a Case Manager
These materials were created to help inform you about mTNBC and TRODELVY.
Download the full Prescribing Information including the Patient Information
TNBC Community Support
There are additional resources that may be helpful to patients, families, and caregivers dealing with breast cancer. The following resources are not controlled or owned by Immunomedics, and Immunomedics is not responsible for their content.
Breastcancer.org: A complete resource for patients with breast cancer.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer®: Information, community, and support for people whose lives have been impacted by breast cancer.
Metavivor: Dedicated to increasing awareness of advanced breast cancer and equity in research and patient support.
Share Cancer Support: A supportive community of women affected by breast or ovarian cancer.
Sharsheret®: A Jewish breast cancer organization that helps women and their families face breast cancer.
Sisters Network® Inc: Committed to increasing local and national attention to the devastating impact that breast cancer has in the African American community.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®: Dedicated to raising awareness of triple-negative breast cancer.
Young Survival Coalition®: Dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
All referenced trademarks are the property of their respective owners.